Update on the removal of support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1
On Sept 11th, 2017 we originally posted a news item about the removal of support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1 by Feb 1st, 2018. On that date we did remove support, but due to some issues at various partners and merchants reinstated support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1.
On April 11th, 2018 at 10 am PDT we will again remove support for TLS 1.0 and 1.1.
To assist you in testing your applications against TLS 1.2 we have setup a dedicated server supporting only TLS 1.2. To test your application, replace your current transaction processing url (ie: trans.merchantpartners.com) with https://trans.gwtx02.com
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-242-9933.
TLS 1.2 Approved Cipher Suites (In Server preferred order)
- LS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0xc027) ECDH secp256r1 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0x9c)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (0xc030) ECDH secp256r1 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (0xc028) ECDH secp256r1 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0xc014) ECDH secp256r1 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (0x9d)
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (0x3d)
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (0x35)
- TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA (0x84)
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (0xc02f) ECDH secp256r1 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0xc013) ECDH secp256r1 (eq. 3072 bits RSA) FS
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (0x3c)
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (0x2f)
- TLS_RSA_WITH_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA (0x41)